We are seeking for 2 system engineers (Pre-sales) for Solution Department. Candidates with strong skills & experience are always prefered.
Key responsibilities for the Pre Sales Consultant will include:
Working with Customers:
- To meet customers to understand their current technical environment, key business issues/drivers, and future technology requirements.
- To work closely with customers on the technical requirements to provide technical solutions – Identify requirements, including technical details sufficient for product definition.
- To develop and establish strong relationships with strategic clients and industry partners.
- To provide product updates and technical advice to clients – Explain technical capabilities and business benefits of solutions to the customer from engineering level to senior executives.
- To presented the company products/solutions to clients – Showcase drivers and value that supported the business case for the total cost of ownership to the customer.
Working with Sales/Account Managers team:
- To work with the sales team to develop selling strategy within the target accounts – Create and deliver effective presentations and sales tools for the sales team.
- To work with sales managers to provide pre/post-sales support – Work with the sales team to design, propose, and close new deals/opportunities with customers.
Working with Technical Implementation & Support team:
- To work with Technical team to provide post-sales support – Work with the technical team during the implemenation phase as solution supervisor.
Candidates for Pre Sales shall have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunications, Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, or related field is required accompanied with technology designated certifications.
- 2-3 years solution presales experience
- Technical background with a good understanding of solution sales preferably in Telco and I.T
- Must be looking for the next step in their career
- Confident presenter able to present to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic background about telecommunication network (3G, 4G…)
- Advanced professional certifications, such as: Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, Product certificates from Oracle, HPE, E//, NSN, Huawei, etc
Please apply a soft copy of your CV to below email addresses: